Financing Your New Air Conditioning or Heating Equipment Purchase
Illinois Energy Efficiency Loan Program - EFS
The Illinois Energy Efficiency Loan Program is available through Energy Finance Solutions (EFS)—the financing arm of Slipstream— and brought to you by participating gas and electric utilities:
Energy efficiency investments are a cost-effective means to decrease energy consumption, enhance building comfort, and reduce utility bills. Despite the benefits of energy efficiency investments, high upfront costs can be a significant barrier to investing in home energy improvements. The Illinois Energy Efficiency Loan Program allows utility customers to pay for the investments through a monthly loan charge on their utility bill.
- Residential owner-occupied and tenant occupied, single-family (1-4 unit) homes, condominiums and mobile homes
- Unsecured loan (homeowner provides no collateral) added to your monthly utility bill
- Borrowers can finance $500 - $20,000
- Fixed rate loan terms: 4.99% interest rate for 1, 3, 5, 7*, and 10* years
- No fees, points, or closing costs
- No prepayment penalty, can pay in full at any time
- Can finance 100% of installation costs
- Quick approval process
*The loan amount must be greater than $8,000 to utilize a 7 or 10 year loan term. Rates subject to change, customers are subject to the current rate at time of application.
Click Here for eligible products and efficiencies.Apply Now
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. offers several special options for financing your new product or service with approved credit. That way, you can invest in your home's comfort or respond to an unexpected heating and cooling need without breaking your budget.
With approved credit from Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., you'll enjoy:
- Convenient monthly payments
- Special financing terms
- Easy online account management
Plus, by taking advantage of financing, you won't use up your existing funding sources, like a home equity line of credit, other credit card or bank account. They will still be available when you need them.
Please contact us to find out which financing options are available to you, or to learn about special financing promotions.Apply Now
The SpectrumAC Platform is designed to help you apply and find options for your HVAC Financing or leasing needs, all in one smooth process.
- Quick decisions on a credit card application with Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.*
- Special Financing Terms where available*
- Convenient monthly payments to fit your budget
- Lease Purchase options for customers that may need an alternative option to financing**
*The Credit Card issued with approved credit, by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.,an Equal Housing Lender
**Lease - Purchase options provided by Microf, LLC. SpectrumAC is a platform brand of Microf, LLC
Please contact us to find out which financing options are available to you, or to learn about special financing promotions.